Monday, March 1, 2010

'I can read!'

Finally, i have enrolled Eshelle into 'I can read' at Jurong east... $300 plus for 11 lessons... i brought her to the centre for an interview/diagnose... A teacher tested Eshelle on her English, and after 20 minutes.. the teacher gave the following statements...
* She has speech problems and advise to go look for speech theory and find out if she is really having problems.
* She is very mature and listens to teacher's instructions..
* She loves to express herself but is unable to deliver her words correctly..
She advised us to join a class for Eshelle to learn the phonics... and improve her pronunciation.. not bad har... i hope i can join too..
Went back and told her grandparents abt it... at last, i am bringing Eshelle to the polyclinic to get a referral to a government hospital for a speech checkup.. Eshelle will be attending 'I can read' class on every Wednesday 5p.m.! i will travel down to taman jurong and bring her there till i need to go back and study or find a job... So she will be in my care for the moment.. And when wei xin comes back from USA, i am gonna ask them to transfer Eshelle to a PAP school for her to study her K1 and K2... its better than her school now...

A busybody aunt...

1 comment:

  1. thanks busybody aunt... Sorry mebbe u can't get to me cos I uses a top up card for my hp and last 2 weeks no more credit liao and I don't noe how to top up.
    Anyway, we will be gg back in june instead, just 3 more months!!!

    ReplyDelete