Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hong KOng... Finally... A long-awaited trip!

I am so excited towards the trip to Hong KOng... i will be in Hongkong from 21st Mar to 24th Mar... I am sitting Cathay Pacific Airlines.. First time on a big plane... Hmm.. The last time i went was on Jetstar, so small... Hubby says this will be our mini honeymoon... More to come.. Anyway, its my hubby's dream to travel around the world! And of course he is bringing me.. We have booked our package with SA... Cost = $888... including a night stay at Disney Hollywood Hotel and a two-day pass to Disneyland.. Hubby wants to sight-see, but i wanna do shopping... How? We have only 1 and a half day to do so... Hmm... How? I am planning the trip now.. Hope hubby could apply for leave... If not... i go myself...

I cried again last night... What's the saddest thing in your life? My Natelie.. Yesterday, i saw the scans that i have taken of Natelie since October 2009, time flies... Natelie grew from 1cm to 500grams... I felt so depressed yesterday.. cried again.. I miss you, Natelie, really!!

Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment