Saturday, February 6, 2010

Tell me its a dreamt....

I felt empty again.... i should not.... I have the cross-stitch from my frens and vcds to watch! I don wanna feel empty
Just a minute ago, my father came in and asked me to sweep my room... they wanna mop the floor. I want my baby back, can i? i felt very lonely...

Finally, tmr Mother allows hubby to bring me out for a while to shop for New Year clothes... i can at last walk outside le... How long have i not walk on the streets, in the shopping centre.... I miss the feeling.. Will i feel even worse when i see babies while walking outside... i really don't know... Just saw on facebook about a fren posting her baby's scan... Baby also gonna be a little tiger... just like my Natelie... I am really afraid... really...

Scared Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment